Welcome to the DIG and JORVIK Group Press Office.
The image library at the bottom of this page contains a selection of images available for use in publications. If additional images are required, please contact the press office. Images below must be credited to York Archaeological Trust.
Latest Press Releases
- York students explore Viking cookery techniques in new YourDIG exhibition 30.01.18
- Local People Converge on New YourDIG Exhibition 19.09.18
- Your Chance to Uncover More on York’s Roman History at Special Talk 02.05.18
- Firing up a Passion for the Roman-Age in York 28.03.18
- Chance to Discover Local Archaeology at New ‘YourDIG’ Exhibition in York 18.01.18
- JORVIK Group Attractions to Support Autism Awareness Hour This October 28.09.17
- Archaeologists to Offer Advice on Protecting Your Precious Memories 13.06.17
- Happy Birthday DIG! 31.5.16
- DIG-ing Deep for Disabled Access Day 2.3.16
- Drawings Set to Tell the Story of York 1.10.15
Filming and Photography
If you would like to use DIG as a location for filming or photography, please download the contract below and return with details of your request. Please notify us of any requirements including approximate dates and timings for the shoot, as well as the equipment that will be used.
Charges are levied for filming and photography in certain circumstances:
- Where the images are to be sold for profit (so this would include photographs for photo libraries).
- Where the filming is for fictional purposes or for a programme not directly promoting DIG as a visitor destination.
For news items or feature opportunities, filming requests are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and fees may be waived.
You can contact the Press and Media department using the contact details below.
For press, film and photography enquiries:
Head of Marketing, The JORVIK Group of Attractions
Tel: 01904 543426
Deputy Marketing Manager, The JORVIK Group of Attractions
Tel: 01904 543413
To save images on a PC: Click on images to enlarge. Right-click and select ‘Save Picture As…’ or ‘Save Image As’.
To save images on a MAC: Click on images to enlarge. Right-click or Control + Click and select ‘Save Image As’.