2,000 years, 5 attractions, 1 great price
Exploring the history of a city like York can be an expensive day out or short break. Luckily The JORVIK Group offer the Pastport; enabling you to visit five of the best city-centre attractions in York, throughout the year, for one discounted price.
Benefits of the Pastport include:
- Save at least 41%* on standard admission charges to all attractions
- 24 months FREE entry* to any JORVIK Group attraction (including DIG, Barley Hall and the Richard III & Henry VII Experience)
- Fast Track admission to JORVIK Viking Centre* (on re-opening)
- Exclusive offers for JORVIK Group events
- Be the first to find out the latest news and events from across The JORVIK Group via our monthly eNews
*Pastport valid for 24 months only when redeemed at any JORVIK Group attraction before or on 31st March 2017. From 1st April 2017 any Pastports purchased or redeemed will be valid for 12 months.
|Ticket Type||Pastport Price||Normal Admission Price||Pastport Saving|
|Fam 4**||£49.95||£83.95||Save 42%*|
|Fam 5***||£54.95||£92.95||Save 45%*|
** 2 adults and 2 children. *** 2 adults and 3 children
Where Can I Buy the Pastport?
You can purchase your Pastport from any JORVIK Group attraction on your arrival to York, or to save you time book online here or call our friendly reservation team on 01904 615505.
Your payment will be treated as an admission donation that entitles you and your family group to 24 months free admission from the date of payment.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can help us further by turning your donation into a Gift Aid donation at no extra cost to you, which allows us to claim an extra 25p for every £1 you spend from the Government.
Please note this only applies to individual and family tickets, not larger groups.